OVI, DUI, Drunk Driving in Ohio
As a former police officer, Dennis Rathburn knows more about traffic laws than most attorneys. When it comes to getting the best outcome for your violation, we can ask the tough questions about police protocols and which rights may or may not have been violated.
If you have been arrested for drunk driving, OVI, or DUI, call Rathburn & Associates immediately. The actions you take in the first 24 hours after arrest can mean the difference between administrative and criminal penalties.
In the state of Ohio, convictions carry over and influence future DUI charges and sentencing for the following 6 years. A qualified attorney can help you with contesting the charges and actively seek dismissal or favorable plea agreements that protect you from heavy fines or even jail time.
We help protect the rights of minors, adults and commercial drivers with Ohio criminal traffic violations, penalties, and procedures such as:
- OVI (Operating a Vehicle under the Influence)
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- OVAUC (Operating a Vehicle After Underage Consumption)
- OMVI (Operating a Motor Vehicle Impaired)
- ALS (Administrative License Suspension)
- BAC results (Blood Alcohol Content)
- BrAC administration (Breath Alcohol Content)
- High Test (Penalties Doubled)
Whether you're in jail or at home, call Rathburn & Associates to discuss your options after a drunk driving arrest 614-497-9918.