Real Estate Attorney in Columbus, OH
Real estate transactions don't need to be complicated. Whether you are buying, selling, renting, or transferring ownership, a qualified real estate attorney is instrumental in drawing the proper paperwork so the transaction goes smoothly.
Rathburn & Associates has the experience and qualifications to create the proper documentation, arrange negotiations, and defend or prosecute on your behalf in the courts.
Dennis Rathburn is a trusted advisor on commercial and residential real estate transactions:
- Deeds: Survivorship, General Warranty, Quit Claim Deed, Fiduciary Deed, etc.
- Buy / Sell: Contracts, Residential, Construction
- Land Installment Contracts: LIC, Land Contracts, Forfeiture
- Land Lord Tenant: FED, Eviction, Restitution, Set Out,
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Transfer on Death Designation Affidavit
- Certificate of Transfer
- Life Estate & Remainderman
- First Right of Refusal
- Rent Escrow
- Survivorship: WROS, JWROS, Tenants in Common, Undivided Interest
Make sure your investment is protected. Whether you are a tenant or landlord, commercial or residential property owner, or trying to purchase a property, call Rathburn & Associates 614-497-9918. Having a qualified real estate attorney on your side is the best way to get the results you're looking for.
Dennis A. Rathburn is a member of the Columbus Bar Association Real Estate Committee.